BrandBase is looking for a Creative Strategist
What you do
As a Creative Strategist (emphasis on strategist) you take our clients’ briefings and translate them – on your own or as part of a team – into cutting-edge activation campaigns. Once you’ve unearthed the real issue behind the issue, you move from insights to ideas, onto a concept and, ultimately, a high-quality campaign with a measurable 360-degree approach. You achieve this by producing strong and persuasive – visual – content that fulfils the client’s communication/marketing objectives. It’s you who gets people motivated, inspires those around you, presents your concepts, who surprises and persuades.
What we seek
An enterprising creative strategist who knows how to think big. You have the ability to take complicated material and turn it into an understandable and gripping narrative. You react and adapt quickly, welcome variety in your work, and can focus on the message, not the medium.
- University/College educational background.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a comparable agency position.
- Playful yet professional, you can also take criticism, are a team player and full of initiative.
- Socially aware and engaged; you know what’s going on in the world.
- You don’t take yourself all too seriously.
- Excellent command of English.
Who is BrandBase?
We are a full-service creative production company renowned for delivering big and bold brand activation campaigns. We create concepts for premium global brands that enable them to dare more do more and achieve more. Our promotions and experiences are carefully crafted to consistently amaze surprise & engage audiences around the world. Helping the brands we work for to meet and exceed their objectives.
What we offer
- The chance to work for and with major, international premium brands;
- A great working culture with a young, professional and ambitious team, based in Amsterdam and London;
- A good salary, a laptop, and opportunities for further personal development;
- Fun outings and events with the team, and a pat on the back every so often.